The client must have the authority to enter into this contract on behalf of themselves, company or organisation. The client will be providing everything required to complete the project as and when and in the requested format. The client will review our work, provide feedback and approval in a timely manner too. You also agree to adhere to the payment schedule set out in this contract.
- Any engagement of Cre8ive services shall constitute acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Trade by the Client. Should more than one Client enter into this agreement the Clients shall be jointly and severally liable for payment in full of the Price.
- All prices estimated are exclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Payment of all invoices must be made in full on or before the 20th day of the month following invoice date.
- Invoices not paid within 60 days of due date may be charged interest at 10% p.a. calculated monthly on the amount outstanding.
- If payment of the invoice is outstanding for 60 days from due date, a collection agency will be sought by Cre8ive to collect monies owing by the Client. Interest and collection agency charges and/or legal costs will be added to the amount owing payable by the Client.
- For new clients and certain projects, upon accepting an estimate from Cre8ive, a deposit payable upfront.
The balance is due on the 20th of the month after the date of the invoice.
- Progress payments may be invoiced depending on the duration of the project.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, charges for media placement costs shall be invoiced monthly.
- Work to be carried out by Cre8ive may be detailed in an estimate. Any alterations or additions made by the Client following the estimate may be at the financial discretion of Cre8ive dependent upon the extent of the alterations or additions. Cre8ive reserves the right to charge; extra production, time and expenses, equipment hire charges or extra media expenses when the original estimate has been exceeded due to the project extending or changes by the Client and these expenses may be on-charged to the Client in addition to original estimate.
- Any payments made in full or part, or indication of payment, indicates that the client has read and understood all of our Terms and Conditions of Trade.
- If the client believes Cre8ive has made an invoicing error, the client must notify us in writing prior to the payment due date.
- The Client is required to sign off either a physical or electronic proof. After client approval is given Cre8ive accepts no responsibility for any errors.
- The copyright to the material remains the property of Cre8ive until full payment for goods and/or services has been made. Upon full payment to Cre8ive by the Client the copyright is automatically transferred to the Client. Cre8ive reserves the right to retain ownership of any material and its copyright until full payment has been made.
- The Client confirms that they are supplying and using material that they have ownership to or have the rights to use. Any royalties or authorisation to use any media, logos, production titles and phrases of any description for the purposes of production has been sought and approved by the appropriate association, individual or company and appropriate fees paid (if any) by the Client, the Client further guarantees that Cre8ive will not be liable for any grievances caused by non-compliance of right to use material or copyright issues.
- The Client agrees not to use or duplicate any material produced by Cre8ive until full payment has been made to Cre8ive.
- Cre8ive respects that information and material supplied by the Client may be confidential.
- The Client acknowledges Cre8ive has the right to showcase and/or use for promotion, work undertaken on behalf of the Client. This may include Client/Company name and/or Company Logos and extent of the work or photographs on our Website or other material. Confidential information such as Production Costs, Statements and/or Client Trade Secrets will not be disclosed in any promotion.
- Cre8ive reserves the right to update these terms and conditions from time-to-time and the client is responsible for regularly reviewing for updates.