Digital marketing is a necessity for businesses of all sizes and having a strategy in place will be critical to the success of the business.
We can provide one-on-one training for business owners/managers on how to create a sustainable digital marketing strategy that will provide marketing direction and get their business back on track. This is not generic training – it will be tailored to the client’s specific industry/situation/requirements.
Learn how to understand and create a digital marketing strategy
- Understanding your USP
- Goal setting
- Target markets, customer personas, the importance of tailoring different target markets with specific messaging
- SWOT analysis
- Review of marketing tactics available
- Research your competitors
- Measuring success and failure
- Able to create your own digital marketing strategy to guide the business through the next steps
- Understand the importance of being able to clearly communicate who you are and what you offer
- Understand which tools and key metrics to use to measure success
- Feel more confident with decision-making
We’ve already trained hundreds of clients with a practical and experience-based approach thanks to 20+ years of experience in developing and executing Digital Marketing strategies for real businesses. Maybe it’s time we helped you.
Delivery via Zoom or face-to-face meetings, or a combo of both.
This course is registered with the Management Capability Development Voucher Fund.
Small businesses may qualify for vouchers (up to 50% funding) to help pay for services such as this, that build the management capabilities of their owners, operators and key managers.
Vouchers may be provided to a business where the Growth Advisors have identified a need for management training as part of an action plan to support the business owner to grow and innovate their business.
For more information on the Management Capability Development Voucher Fund or to find your local Growth Advisor go to www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz