This training is designed to empower the business owner/manager to effectively manage/oversee their own social media to better connect with their target markets, critical in this COVID-19 period and beyond. Our aim is to train participants to be able to develop long-term growth through the building of relationships with their social media community.
Participants will learn techniques to rapidly improve their social media marketing on Facebook and Instagram – and how to set up guides/policies so staff members know what is expected and how to manage the platforms in alignment with business goals.
- How to develop a social media strategy
- What are your goals?
- Defining target markets
- What is your brand voice – the way you ‘speak’ on social media may be different to other methods
- Learn how to create a Social Media Style Guide
- Understanding the algorithms
- Why you need to pay to be seen
- Hacks to work around the algorithm
- Content creation
- Understanding what is image optimisation and why this is important
- How to manage comments and direct messages - positive and negative
- Learn about the range of Facebook and Instagram tools
- Investigating Insights - how do you measure results from social media and tie these back to your objectives?
- Learn how to develop a social media policy for staff
- Overview of how Facebook and Instagram ads work
- Copyright issues to be aware of
- Relevant examples
- Participants will leave with tactics they can implement immediately to improve their organic reach
- They will have an understanding of how to develop their own growth-driving social media strategy. They will also be able to guide their team or external agency to truly leverage social media for their business
- They will leave with the know-how in order to create their own social media style guide
- They will feel more confident and knowledgeable users of social media to enhance their marketing goals
- They will have an understanding of how ad campaigns work
This is one-on-one training but happy to train the Business Owner and the Manager/Key Staff member participant as well.
Delivery via Zoom or face-to-face meetings, or a combo of both.
This course is registered with the Management Capability Development Voucher Fund.
Small businesses may qualify for vouchers (up to 50% funding) to help pay for services such as this, that build the management capabilities of their owners, operators and key managers.
Vouchers may be provided to a business where the Growth Advisors have identified a need for management training as part of an action plan to support the business owner to grow and innovate their business.
For more information on the Management Capability Development Voucher Fund or to find your local Growth Advisor go to www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz