Everything starts with an online search and, if you want your business to be found by relevant traffic, you need to understand Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). Basically, the earlier and more frequently a site appears in search results, the more visitors it will receive.
We provide training and up-skilling of professionals - business owners/managers/key staff around on-page and off-page SEO tactics and techniques to improve your website rankings in Google.
Websites listed on Google’s Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) are determined by Google’s search algorithm which is updated once or twice a day. This algorithm encompasses thousands of signals when ordering search results.
It’s important for any organisation to develop a Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Strategy which is focused on the process of improving the quality and volume of online traffic driven to a website by Google.
- Understand how search works
- Understand what is SEO and the difference between on-page and off-page SEO
- Learn how to create a SEO strategy tailored to their business/industry
- How to research keywords and where to use these
- How to craft optimal title tags and meta descriptions
- How to optimising site structure
- Understanding the importance of links and how to grow these
- How to measure your site’s performance using Google Analytics
- Able to create your own SEO strategy
- Understand the importance of SEO tactics that help with long-term visibility
- Participants will be able to manage their own on and off page SEO
- Understand which key metrics to use to measure success
- Feel confident with decision-making around web content
Delivery via Zoom or face-to-face meetings, or a combo of the two.
This course is registered with the Management Capability Development Voucher Fund.
Small businesses may qualify for vouchers (up to 50% funding) to help pay for services such as this, that build the management capabilities of their owners, operators and key managers.
Vouchers may be provided to a business where the Growth Advisors have identified a need for management training as part of an action plan to support the business owner to grow and innovate their business.
For more information on the Management Capability Development Voucher Fund or to find your local Growth Advisor go to www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz