Every day potential customers are searching for products and services. Are they finding you or your competition?
It's only when you have a complete and optimised Google Business Profile (GBP) listing that will maximise the number of people who will find your business when searching online.
Do I Need a Google Business Profile?
Yes, you do. This profile or listing showcases your organisation in Google Maps and Search. It builds instant credibility for customers engaging with your listing. There is also a tool in the dashboard called Insights which shows how users are finding you and what they are looking for.
Google Business Profile is an important local search engine optimisation tool that is often overlooked.
We offer an audit and training of your GBP to show you where improvements can be made in order to improve your local search rankings and generate more leads. You will also receive our comprehensive, step-by-step guide with our best tips and actionable tactics to help you get more visibility on Google, generate more leads and engagement.
So stop guessing about why your business isn’t being found online and learn how to fix it.
Request your audit and training (one hour via zoom or in person) now and find out how to:
- Start getting more targeted phone calls, website clicks and foot traffic from your GBP.
- Optimise your GBP to engage visitors and tell them why they should do business with you.
- Outrank your competition and improve your local search rankings.
All this for a one-off fee of $450 +gst
- If you have any questions or would like to work with us to increase your visibility online and grow your business, just complete the above form or call us on 03 474 1075
- Listings on GBP can only be created for businesses that either have a physical location that customers can visit, or that travel to visit customers where they are.
Terms & Conditions
- An invoice will be emailed prior to the audit being undertaken and the payment of $450+gst must be made before the audit and training will be undertaken.
- Timeframe for the audit, training and guidelines to be completed will be between 3 to 6 weeks from receipt of the necessary information from the client
- Please view the full terms and conditions
- Our comprehensive GBP Guide has taken us many hours to compile and is copyrighted to Cre8ive Marketing and is only made available to the business purchasing it and relevant staff of this business. It is not to be shared or distributed to any other businesses, organisations or third parties.